Join Neighborhood Funders Group, Solidaire Network, and other collaborators for a discussion on how to fund a radically just response to COVID-19. How can funders rewrite the rules for philanthropy to ensure long-term solutions on the other side of the crisis?
Listen to movement partners from frontline communities share their perspectives and experiences on how their communities are responding to this unprecedented moment in history.
Discussion will be on opportunities for philanthropy to respond united for a truly transformative destination now and beyond the crisis.
- Mia Mingus - Bay Area Transformative Justice Collective
- TBA Speaker - Right To The City Alliance
- Brittany DeBarros - Drop The MIC Campaign Co-Director, About Face: Veterans Against the War
- Ola Osaze - Project Director, Black LGBTQIA+ Migrant Project - project of Transgender Law Center
- Naina Khanna - Executive Director, US Positive Women’s Network
The discussion will be moderated by Jennifer Ching, Executive Director of North Star Fund.
This webinar is co-sponsored by Neighborhood Funders Group, Solidaire Network, Justice Funders, Donors of Color Network, Women Donors Network, Emergent Fund, and Urgent Action Fund for Women's Human Rights.
April 15, 2020
9:00 am - 10:15 pm
Posted 04/01/2020 in
- Community Safety & Justice
- Gender Justice
- Racial Justice