Neighborhood Funders Group and The Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions are excited to announce the second cohort of Philanthropy Forward. Launching in September 2019, this dynamic group will add to the program's first cohort in a growing network of visionary CEO leaders focused on supporting grassroots power building for racial equity and social justice.
Philanthropy Forward is a dedicated space for leaders to organize together and boldly advance the transformed future of the sector. Each cohort of Fellows works together as strategic thought partners to address philanthropy's most challenging issues. Together, these leaders are aligning to build a financial engine for social change.
2019 - 2020 Philanthropy Forward Cohort
- Don Chen, Surdna Foundation
- Amanda Cloud, The Simmons Foundation
- Michelle J. DePass, Meyer Memorial Trust
- Anna Fink, Amalgamated Foundation
- Kiki Jamieson, The Fund for New Jersey
- Reginald Jones, Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation
- Anna Lefer Kuhn, Arca Foundation
- Jeff Kutash, Peter Kiewit Foundation
- Jennifer Lockwood-Shabat, Washington Area Women’s Foundation
- Laura McCargar, Perrin Family Foundation
- Tia Oros Peters, Seventh Generation Fund for Indigenous Peoples
- Alejandra Ruiz, Youth Engagement Fund
- Kashif Shaikh, Pillars Fund
- Simran Sidhu, HIVE at Spring Point
- Lateefah Simon, Akonadi Foundation
- Sherece Y. West-Scantlebury, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
- Teresa C. Younger, Ms. Foundation for Women
With a framework focused on liberated gatekeeping, accountability practices, and strategic risk taking, Philanthropy Forward is a dedicated space for leaders to organize together and boldly advance the transformed future of the sector. This growing fellowship of visionary CEOs from progressive philanthropic institutions is aligning to disrupt and transform the future of philanthropy.
Philanthropy Forward is a joint initiative started in 2018 by Neighborhood Funders Group and The Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions.