NFG is planning to offer limited virtual convening content. More details will be shared in April regarding how to register for our virtual program options.
As we come together to Connect, our convening will feature the following:
- 3 plenary sessions
- Several strategy and learning sessions
- Funder Organizing Training
- Black joy space
- Embodiment space focused on resilience
- Learning visit for funders to learn about the history of Wilmington as a central place for the Black community during Reconstruction and the attacks and disinvestment that followed due to white supremacist movements, economic disinvestment, and shifts in industry and opportunity
- Party at the Cameron Art Museum to celebrate recent Discount Award Winners!
- Time for breaks to rest, connect with folks, and/or enjoy being outside with the riverfront views and outdoor paths accessible from the hotel
May 8, 2023 - May 11, 2023
NFG Members – $800
Non-Members – $1200
Local Funders – $800